• Combine technical expertise with business acumen
• Diverse and challenging markets and applications
• An Australian recognised B.Sc. in an Electrical Discipline is a mandatory requirement.
This is a key role in a successful organisation. Long Term career development opportunities are available.
JCB Generators Australia are the national dealer / distributor for JCB Power Products (UK). We pride ourselves on our ability to provide turn-key power generation solutions ranging from under 100 kVA to over 2,000 kVA. We have a very diverse customer base including Blue Chip clients in Utilities, Emergency Services, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Film & TV, Data Centres, Agriculture, Mining and many more industries.
Essential selection criteria include:
• Technical experience and commercial acumen in equal measure
• An Australian recognised B.Sc. in an Electrical Discipline
• Electrical Power and Control system design experience
• AutoCAD Electrical drafting
• Excellent literacy and communication skills
Brief overview of responsibilities:
• Manage Electrical Projects at all levels including:
- Receiving and processing enquiries
- Interpreting and responding to formal Tenders
- Technical and commercial proposals
- Client meetings
- Design and Construct documentation
- Project management including financial control and reporting
- Commissioning and hand-over
• Key client ownership and liaison
• Business development
• Service support
• Trades support
The successful applicant must have a friendly outgoing personality and can easily get along with colleagues, customers and suppliers alike. A ‘can do’ proactive attitude is the most important criteria for this role.